Guidelines for participating in Bridge Walk
The Bridge Walk guest must be:
- 48" or taller
- 10 years or older
- Able to wear our harness which fits a maximum waist of 52" and leg thigh of 34" circumference.
Please abide by the following:
- Nothing in pockets.
- No loose jewelry.
- No packs allowed.
- No carry on items (i.e., purses, bags).
- No food or drink.
- No spitting or throwing objects from the catwalk.
- No smoking or chew tobacco.
- No chewing gum.
- Activities that are distracting to the guide or other guests are prohibited.
- Horseplay will not be tolerated.
- You must remain in the harness and attached to the safety system at all times on the catwalk.
- You must have appropriate footwear. No flip flops, sandals, or open-toed shoes.
- Persons who may cause danger to themselves or others are not permitted to participate.
- NPS prohibits weapons on the catwalk (i.e. knives, firearms).
- Please share with us any medical concerns.
Thank you for your cooperation and teamwork.